Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Cheeks and more....

My cheeky little thing...

We had the ultrasound... and your sisters were there too... they waited very nicely, and were excited the first time that you came onto the screen! I could have sat there for the rest of the week watching you... moving, yawning, putting your little hand into your mouth... you were squished all the way down low in mamas belly and you seemed as comfy as can be and didn't want to have your photo taken... mama had to roll around and go for a big walk... I tried to talk you into it, but you were quite happy where you were thank you very much! So we got some photos... you have the chubbiest little cheeks - i want to smother them with kisses... and the tiniest upturned nose that looks just like mine! We got a dvd with you moving around... the photos are very fuzzy and squishy but we can squint our eyes and see what you might look like...

As mama said - you'll be here really soon and I will be able to hug and cuddle and bath and change and sing to and squeeze you in no time... I can't wait to get home every day just to put my hands near you and feel you moving around...

No comments:

Post a Comment